2K views

I was very skeptical about using the sample a co-worker gave me, mostly because I was already using a high end product for “aging” skin.I am 40 and I’ve had a hard time finding the balance between moisturizing and being greasy.

I really like the co-worker, so I gave it a shot. I am glowing. It has only been 5 or 6 days, but I definitely see a difference. I am planning to sell this product because of the results that I got from it.

I, too, have read the reviews and there is something mysterious about the research, but I believe this is how all amazing products start out??!! I do plan to look into what the longest study has been. Based upon what I have found, my only concern is the the possibility of a Dorian Grey effect. I’m serious!

That’s how great I look in 5 days, soooooo…is there a catch? I’m looking into it.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me for a sample!veronicarichelson@hotmail.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with result and stated that there is a room for improvement of mystery. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "fountain of youth may have been found...?" of positive experience. Nerium International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerium International.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

I don't understand you tried a sample and you like it but you think it might cause something but your checking on it BUT you want people to contact you for samples.You are either recommending the product or you are a brand partner.

Either case this was poorly written. You either like it, use it and want to recommend it or you are researching it further because you think it will cause the Dorian Gray effect, which for those that don't know is the sudden aging, an abrupt change from seeming youthfulness to the reality and ravages of age, as can occur naturally or when the effects of plastic surgery and Botox treatments wear off. I like the product as well and find this post really weird.

Can you update on if you are using it still?or your results?