1.7
Turnaround Time

I have a good friend who is involved in this scheme to sell products for this company. She is a good soul and just trying to make a living so I purchase two different products from her.

Neither worked as advertised so I asked that one be dropped. The cost was quite high and I saw no results. I ended up receiving at least two of the one that was dropped and my friend said she would take them off my hands and use as samples. Then my doctor took me off the other and I asked her to please cancel my order.

She said she would but later told me that only I could cancel but that she would have to get my information in order to cancel. A week or two went by and she asked if the company had contacted me. I said they had not. Again I asked her to arrange cancellation but before I knew it more products were arriving.

I contacted the company myself and was given a cancellation number and told that cost of return shipping was on me even though I had cancelled with my rep. prior to the package being sent to me.

This company is a scam and a rip off. I would never do business with them again.

Review about: Nerium International Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: I want a refund and I do not want to have to pay shipping..

I didn't like: Being sold an item that does not work, Business ethics, Poor refund policy.

Comments

NeriumInternational
Nerium International Verified Representative

Hello. We're sorry for this experience and want to help resolve it for you. Please call us at 1-855-463-7486 (8am - 6pm M - F) or email us at support@Nerium.com.