1.6K views

First, everyone at my home party were totally pressure by the sales reps to buy the over-priced product. For one home party there were 5 Nerium consultants that showed up at scattered time throughout the evening.

The sales reps were pushy about everyone setting up there own website for orders, we really weren't quite sure what exactly we were doing it was all happening so fast. Once, what had actually happened settled in my mind, I quickly tried to cancelled the order. My payment was taken immediately and they told me they could not cancel the order because it was already processed. I was told that once I received the order I could return it at my expense and receive a refund less the original shipping of $10.00.

(my husband is and Exec for FedEx which is the freight carrier that Nerium uses, and trust me when I say they are also making money on the shipping) To my dismay it was almost 4 weeks before I received the product. I returned the product without even opening the package, it has been 3 weeks since I returned the product and I still don't have my refund. I called customer service and they were zero help, they couldn't even confirm that they had received the return. I was told that I would have to provide them with the tracking number in order for them to check.

Really?

I already did that, and guess what they received the return 2 and 1/2 weeks ago. Save your money, this product isn't worth the hassle, and quite frankly, it doesn't work any better that your over the counter anti-aging remedies that you can purchase at Wal-Mart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of door to door sales. Nerium International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned door to door sales in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerium International.

Comments

NeriumInternational
#1419283
Nerium International Verified Representative

Hello. We're sorry for your experience and we'd like to learn more about it. Please call us at 1-855-463-7486 anytime between 8am and 8pm, Monday through Friday.

The person who commentd below is full of bull......my sil sells this *** and she does parties........stop lying.......

Auburn, New York, United States #996497

Nerium is not a company that does house visits like that. Everything is online for them.

to Anonymous #1156382

Really? Nerium.

ABSOLUTELY DOES PARTIES. AND THEIR BRAND PARTNERS DON'T START OUT DOING ORDERS.

First party a brand partner is harassed into having within a few days of getting *** rushed is called a launch party. Within 72 hours is when they want you to have your first party, and you'll be making a list of every single friend abs family you've got for the directors to torment daily.

Plus you'll sell their products to get yours "free" which aren't free at all, your credit card will have thousands of fraudulent charges and you'll never get a refund unless the bbb steps in. You'll be promised your senior director will bring tons of free samples for you to hand out then told you have to use your own out of your kit or buy bottles at full retail ( 110.00 ) and loan those out to prospects .

You'll never make money because they try to force their products on you and you'll be driven to the point of ruining friendships with this scam.