4.6
Turnaround Time

How can a company who did research for 25 years at Princeton University overlook alergic reactions?I just started product this month and I realky dont believe these negative statements.

I have a Positive experience so far, I have used night cream about 8 times over a month. I forget to use it. Smoother skin, less fine lines, tones becoming more even. Subtle change but good change.

No rash, no burning. I rinse it off a Andd skin feels pampered. Right now I am using my own day moisturizer. So today I started EHT for brain and memory.

Will let you know. Started eye gel today. No pressure sale from good friend who is getting amazing results. Witnessed amaxing results on a dedicated 100 year old who looks awesome.

Signed up to sell today based on before and after pictures of 100 year old dedicated user. I think I wont have to do anything to run my website www.youthforlife.nerium.cMy boys are ordering EHT brain formula and eye gel. My daughter is odering body contour. I have seen real before and after pics.

I have heard only great testimonies of users who have besutiful skin. Im testing for my own results. Nerium bas 97% positive response rate and 3% non Response rate in the 25 year study at princeton university. I am greatful to be a new brand partner.

Nerium formula was originally started to help cancer and was discovered it gave age defying results.

Cancer resesrch is still ongoing.Princeton is an established well funded University that is trying to do good and help people.

Review about: Nerium International Age Defying Face Cream.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

NeriumInternational
Nerium International Verified Representative

Dear @SunshineBrenda, we're glad you're enjoying Nerium products. To clarify, Nerium International is not involved in cancer research and not affiliated with Princeton University.

Princeton has nothing to do w Nerium...

In fact the formula is simple... if you see anything that sounds "ohh thats good" about Nerium and you dig in deep you will find is either lies, misinformation and in some cases they just paid to get the good PR. (e.g being at the Grammys)

Princeton's twitter account has confirmed on many occassions they have no links to this product and do not endorse it, the same as the Cancer Lab they also claim was doing the research.