Nerium International - New BP

I started working as a Brand Partner about a month ago and only after trying AD Night Cream product from a friend. I saw almost immediate results and two months later the results still held without the product for the two months it took me to come up with the money to become a BP. I joined because it worked. I once worked for Market America (my boss pulled me in) and that was a disaster since the products and their results had no shelf life, which was ridiculous for the cost of the products! I was sure I would never get into an MLM again, but my team is actually helpful, the products work, the results are long term and don't wash off at the end of the day, and I don't have to keep a *** load of inventory!

My results with the AD were dramatic to me, but not to everyone else (neck wrinkles and I'm only 34).

My mom however had TREMENDOUS results in less than 3wks. Everyone is different and so it will be different for different people.

I am super excited to get my firm in a couple of days to get rid of all these stretch marks and saggy skin issues.

With my team, we WANT you to try it free first because we never want an unhappy customer. If it doesn't work for you, then there is no harm done, if it does, we know you'll be a long time customer. It is just good business!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nerium Ad Night Cream
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #714065 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nerium International? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 22 No 22
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2015 #1084976

Such a scam, notice you don't see the entire face because these are all different people, you can tell by the triple chins in the before & the after one chin is gone!

3 3 Reply

Dec 29, 2015 #1085376 Louisville, Kentucky

Except my mom is wearing the exact same necklace in every picture....

3 1 Reply

Sep 29 #1219931 Lee's Summit, Missouri

You poor dear. Obviously written by a person that thinks they are a competitor. No way a scam!

0 1 Reply

Dec 15, 2015 #1079202

Why are all the picture shaded order to honestly see results you need to take a picture exactly like the first........this is just decieving....

4 1 Reply

Dec 16, 2015 #1079618 Louisville, Kentucky

Because I am not a professional photographer, I cannot control the weather or the sunshine (which tends to lighten or darken an area, even inside a home). I have tried repeatedly to get the closest I can light wise to the same shot, but I don't have a drop screen with lighting set up for these things. Additionally I am not sure how lighting affects an entire jabba the hut chin going away (I had no control over where these pics were taken - but we do recommend users trying to achieve the same lighting for this very reason).
And lastly I would also note that a free trial gives the ability to try it free up front before you choose to purchase it, no card or hold payment required - how is that deceiving? I admit that I've had two people who had no results whatsoever! I didn't push a sale, I just told them that I was sorry they didn't get the results they had hoped for, and got my trial bottle back. However, that is just 2 out of 17 - the rest had positive results that they loved and so they chose then to make a purchase. I want people to see their own results, my results and my mothers are just there to give people the courage to try it - if it works great! If it doesn't then I am the only one with a cost loss, not them, and I always prefer that over an unhappy customer. I've had to talk people out of buying it before trying it for that very reason! If I am going to do this business, I will do it ethically. No deceptions.

3 4 Reply

Dec 30, 2015 #1086234

Ethics is a major deal when dealing with independent businesses and brands. I am convinced that you truly believe in this product just by the way you've stood up for yourself. Not everyone has an opportunity as you did or I am about to have in order to make a living for my family. So, thank you for this post and your convincing testermonal. God bless☺

1 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nerium International. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nerium International.
Filing a new complaint about