I started working as a Brand Partner about a month ago and only after trying AD Night Cream product from a friend. I saw almost immediate results and two months later the results still held without the product for the two months it took me to come up with the money to become a BP. I joined because it worked. I once worked for Market America (my boss pulled me in) and that was a disaster since the products and their results had no shelf life, which was ridiculous for the cost of the products! I was sure I would never get into an MLM again, but my team is actually helpful, the products work, the results are long term and don't wash off at the end of the day, and I don't have to keep a *** load of inventory!
My results with the AD were dramatic to me, but not to everyone else (neck wrinkles and I'm only 34).
My mom however had TREMENDOUS results in less than 3wks. Everyone is different and so it will be different for different people.
I am super excited to get my firm in a couple of days to get rid of all these stretch marks and saggy skin issues.
With my team, we WANT you to try it free first because we never want an unhappy customer. If it doesn't work for you, then there is no harm done, if it does, we know you'll be a long time customer. It is just good business!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Nerium Ad Night Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "Hello. I was eating a perogie and found this inside. I sent it in for testing and they are saying it is a potato. If it were a potato then..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."