9.5K views

I received a five day sample of the night and day serum as a prize from a vendor at a wedding expo.I followed the distributors orders for use to a t.

I washed my face with a gentle cleanser. Then with a warm wet rag I blotted my face leaving my skin damp and warm. I then applied three pumps of the night serum on my face. I immediately felt the tightening sensation which I was told was great because it meant it was working.

With in 20 minutes my face was burning. I started searching for some kind of article that that sensation was normal. When I found none it was about an hour after I had first applied the face serum and I could no longer handle the burning feeling. I rinsed my face with water over and over again until the burning feeling had subsided not gone but calmed down.

My face was burned dried cracked blistered after one hour use.The distributor claimed that she had never heard of this from anyone else but frankly I think that was a lie because I do not have any skin issues or allergies at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nerium international serum. Nerium International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nerium international serum in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerium International.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

First of all, an allergy can develop at any time to anything.Meaning that you may have eaten shrimp your whole life and never had an issue, but tomorrow night you eat it and all of the sudden you have an allergic reaction and you end up in the ER.

You should not have waited an hour before washing it off if it burned that badly. You were obviously allergic to it. That is not Nerium's fault or your fault or the salesperson's fault.

That was something that could not have been known before you purchased the product.You cannot be angry at Nerium for this.

I love it.I was never told to blot with a warm cloth.

I use my finger to splash some cool water on my face and then proceed..

i have only been using it for about a month and I have already been ask what I was doing?That I look younger and younger ever time they see me.

Everett, Washington, United States #972390

Dear Reviewer, just for your information, MILK will often times stop any kind of reaction/burning your skin experiences from a new skin care product. It's great that way.

Former Mary Kay Consultant without a pink Cadillac.....

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #971732

I have been using the product for about a month.The first week I got a blemish on my face but it soon went away.

I loved the product enough to join the business. Every ones skin is different and this product will respond differently to every ones skin. If it had battery acid in the product it would be as successful as it has been.

Sometime medications can cause a reaction when we change use of products.Maybe you should have consulted with a doctor before stating such harsh facts and posted a picture of what your burnt face.

San Marcos, California, United States #966728

I have been using Nerium for a few months now and my results are great!I am actually interested in jumping on board for working with this product.

I have high hopes for it but still my doubts so I wanted to do some research on complaints and see all of the details from different points of view.

Though I find your response interesting, because that does not sound good and has happen to me.Even though you say you have no allergies it sounds like the combinations of ingredients mixed together may have been what caused your reaction.

to Pleased Customer and Intereste San Marcos, California, United States #966729

*has not happened to me

El Paso, Texas, United States #963834

I've been using the product more than a week, I have very sensitive skin; & surprisingly, I've not had any problems. I'm very pleased with the results! But what works for some may not work for all!

to Pleased ***sumer #1033709

This happened to my hand I tried it on my hand first.Can we post pictures here because I did take one.

It didn't matter though because even after washing my hand I started to break out in hives and ended up at urgent care with epi shot. I took the bottle to an allergies and they sent it out for further testing. The consultant asked for the bottle back but it was 2/3 gone and said I had to pay for it. I told her I will once the results come back from testing and there is nothing not listed as an active agent.

She said never mind but it does work and if I wanted to sell it.Umm NO