Nerium International Serum Review from Naperville, Illinois

I am a BP , I fill that no can answer a question , we are trained to lie , show support to the team , spend my money for samples x5 , I am told by my up line people , I am drunk the way I speak ? I don't drink , Kendra Karner had done nothing but trash talk me , would you like to see her method of being a DIRECTOR , I have saved , she had told me many things that I would not know any thing , NOTHING , sorry I have sold Mary Kay x5 years , I rank high , do u want me to go public about your products and cost , and the type of people I have talked with , it is a Pyramid company, I wanted to make sure you see the results of the eye serum I R/C And was going to sample , sure right !!!! My skin care I give NERIUM a F , and for the trash talk from my TEAM ? Please advised , I have wrinkles at the highest level , with your product , I also know that we absorbed every thing apply to the skin , so would this cause eczema, DVT, and other skin related conditions??? I really would like my money back on both packaged products , Sorry I can not lie and show love to other pages if not so !! Every one was complaining today as a group , TODAY SO I ALSO MADE A COMMENT AND STRANGE I WAS TAKEN OUT OF GROUP , I would love to share my printed onset of all of my topic with my go to person , and Kaylee may need to be taken off as a spoke person , yes I can talk the talk and walk the walk at 58 years old , I get comments all the time of skin care !!! I know the do's and don't 's of a sale of product and it did not take a party every week , and all the other trash talk that so of your TRAINED HIGH UPLINE PEOPLE , that I have spoke with , my results were poor , with the eye serum , and to think I trusted Kendra, Kaylee , that lAugh , make fun of people like no other !!!

So let me know the out come

Very very rude people will not sale any thing , to be told I am a MARY KAY Girl !!! At least I sale it !!!! Without the drama

Laraine Gunter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #831035

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nerium International? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06 #1169640

1 0 Reply

Apr 22 #1148571

No one is going to believe you when you have the grammar of a 4 year old.

3 1 Reply

May 04 #1154149

Interesting ANONYMOUS, the product is *** and that's all that matters at this point.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nerium International. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Nerium International.
Filing a new complaint about