Naperville, Illinois
1.5K views 3 comments

I am a BP , I fill that no can answer a question , we are trained to lie , show support to the team , spend my money for samples x5 , I am told by my up line people , I am drunk the way I speak ? I don't drink , Kendra Karner had done nothing but trash talk me , would you like to see her method of being a DIRECTOR , I have saved , she had told me many things that I would not know any thing , NOTHING , sorry I have sold Mary Kay x5 years , I rank high , do u want me to go public about your products and cost , and the type of people I have talked with , it is a Pyramid company, I wanted to make sure you see the results of the eye serum I R/C And was going to sample , sure right !!!! My skin care I give NERIUM a F , and for the trash talk from my TEAM ? Please advised , I have wrinkles at the highest level , with your product , I also know that we absorbed every thing apply to the skin , so would this cause eczema, DVT, and other skin related conditions??? I really would like my money back on both packaged products , Sorry I can not lie and show love to other pages if not so !! Every one was complaining today as a group , TODAY SO I ALSO MADE A COMMENT AND STRANGE I WAS TAKEN OUT OF GROUP , I would love to share my printed onset of all of my topic with my go to person , and Kaylee may need to be taken off as a spoke person , yes I can talk the talk and walk the walk at 58 years old , I get comments all the time of skin care !!! I know the do's and don't 's of a sale of product and it did not take a party every week , and all the other trash talk that so of your TRAINED HIGH UPLINE PEOPLE , that I have spoke with , my results were poor , with the eye serum , and to think I trusted Kendra, Kaylee , that lAugh , make fun of people like no other !!!

Related: Nerium International Serum Review

So let me know the out come

Very very rude people will not sale any thing , to be told I am a MARY KAY Girl !!! At least I sale it !!!! Without the drama

Sincerely

Laraine Gunter

2.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nerium International Serum
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

huh?

No one is going to believe you when you have the grammar of a 4 year old.

to Anonymous #1154149

Interesting ANONYMOUS, the product is *** and that's all that matters at this point.