1.8
Turnaround Time

I was signed up for their Autoship order without knowing.I wanted to purchase 1 product Only.

After that initial purchase my credit card was charged over $80. I called the customer service phone number that same day. The women on the phone cancelled my account but told me the item had alresdy shipped and I needed to wait until I received it. I did just that.

Once I recieved the item I called back, was given a RMA number to write on the package. The person told me I could "buy" a return shipping package from them for $16 to be taken off my refund amount. I took the unopened package to my local post office and refused it. After 2 weeks i checked the tracking and the package seemed to be going to the right place.

Unfortunately USPS sucks so the package went from my area in MI to PA to OH then back to MI. Its been about a month at this point, USPS has lost my package. I have stayed in contact with Nerium giving them case numbers and updates.

They now say they can not refund my money for an item that I never wanted.The women who signed me up pretty much said "Unfortunately things happen"

Review about: Nerium International Serum.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

NeriumInternational
Nerium International Verified Representative

Thank you for trying Nerium products.Please give us a call at 1-855-463-7486 at your earliest convenience so we can clear any confusion about the refund process.

Nerium Support is open Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm CT.You can also email us at support@nerium.com, and we'll return your correspondence.