Ball Ground, Georgia

This company got a hold of my credit card number and made an unauthorized charge. I never heard about them until the fraud department from American Express called me. This is criminal activity

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nerium International. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nerium International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nerium International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1181170

Had the same thing happen to me in April 2016. Three separate charges in my Amex for $187 each (I've never ordered anything).

I'm not sure the blame is on nerium.I believe the individual that used your card is the criminal.

I have been a victim of credit card theft myself.

It's infuriating for sure but I can't blame the establishments for taking payment for there goods not knowing the customer is fraudulent.

also had an unauthorized withdrawal from my account.i have never heard of this company before.

they should be prosecuted for this. not only did it cause me undue distress but i cant afford the withdrawal.

i hope someone stops them soon.i am appalled that they got a hold of my personal information