Ordered what I thought was a one time item.They charged my account and then argued about giving me the tracking number so I could cancel the order.

Got hung up on while waiting to speak to a manager about why I was charged and how to get a refund. Was told i could return but I would be responsible for paying the shipping both ways on a product I never ordered. Complained to customer service, and got no where. It says they go out of their way to make sure you are happy.

NEVER PURChASE ANYtHING FROM THiS COMPANY.I will be complaining to the better business bureau.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nerium international customer care. Nerium International needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nerium international customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nerium International.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

NeriumInternational
Nerium International Verified Representative

Please give us a call at 1-855-463-7486 at your earliest convenience so we can learn more about your refund issue.Nerium Support is open Monday through Friday 8am to 8pm CT.

You can also email us at support@nerium.com, and we'll return your correspondence.If you have been refunded already by Nerium, please let us know.