First the ads are about how Nerium tightens the neck and face.Then it's about how it tightens the arms and legs and whole body now.
I saw a picture that was obviously photoshopped today on Facebook and the girls denied it had been touched. The owner of the picture said she doesn't need to exercise to get rid of saggy triceps, she uses Nerium to tighten the arms. Really? These claims are getting out of hand now.
The company needs to tell it's consultants to stop sharing pics that they didn't take and that declare Nerium is the answer to weight loss, sagging skin, and every other skin ailment. Notice in the first pic below, you see the arm clearly and notice the door details behind it. The second pic looks skewed and that looks photoshopped or retouched.
That's my only complaint with Nerium consultants who tout WAY TOO MUCH about results.The skin care was meant for the face and these consultants take it way too far.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Business ethics
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Nerium International Skincare Cosmetics
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I went into the Tom Thumb store close to my child's school and placed an order for cupcakes to send to her school and a birthday cake for her party..."
- "My car was towed 5/22/16. I admit i parked to far into the white striped area. But there is no excuse forvthe damage done to the L rear door or..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."