The customer service is horrible.Every time you call, you never speak to someone that can speak good English.

Most of the conversation is asking them to continue to repeat the question. No one knows what to do when a customer is having a problem. And being a Brand Partner, you would think they would want to help me continue my business. Overall, very poor.

I discontinued my service and hopefully they still won't be trying to take money out of my account.Seriously one of the worst companies to deal with and I honestly hope I never have to call them again.

Melissa2015_2015 wrote the review because of "pissed" at Nerium International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Nerium International to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was offering refund, refund process, being sold an item that does not work and defective merchandise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nerium International nerium international skincare cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments