Hamilton, Montana
9.5K views

2 years into Nerium,long story short my boyfriend is a Brand Partner,I didnt want to be part of it until I tried the product my boyfriend signed up immediately because a brand partner called him after he dropped me off that evening....The Servant Leader Jeff Olson says "you will be a better version of yourself," truth is I have seen my boyfriend turn into someone I do not know anymore.Spending 1000's of dollars attending conferences,local nerium training, he still has not received a free ipad or Lexus SURPRISE lol Dont be fooled, after 5 years being with my boyfriend I ended our once strong secure and happy relationship because my boyfriend no longer has integrity or morals.Dont get suckered in, look at lawsuit Ray Liotta recently in March 2014 speaks volumes about this company and what is real.

GET REAL is their motto and if you say one negative thing or ask a brand partner to explain one thing they get defensive. Heck my boyfriend is so brainwashed that he doesnt go anywhere in public anymore without wearing a shirt and hat that says "nerium," always nice when we go out to a romantic dinner ugh its embarrassing! After 2 years my boyfriend and I stopped even bringing Nerium up in any conversation because it was so awful. Coming from living it for the past 2 years I can only say if you don't want to watch someone you love turn into a person with absolutely no integrity or good morals don't even attend a party because they will brainwash you and make you feel like you are not real if you don't do it!

A strong secure relationship for 5 years and I broke things off because honestly my boyfriend has changed into someone I do not know and I guarantee you it is not a better version of himself! Also ladies BE REAL your skin and wrinkles will not change just by applying lotion, an intelligent person knows your skin is based on how healthy and good you take care of yourself and in order for this to happen it comes from the inside out, use natural organic products (olive oil or coconut oil for 10.00 and both have proven to be great for skin no side effects and no long term damage either) and your skin will be glowing..just like nerium firm don't believe you can get firm just by applying lotion and not changing anything else..this company is praying on the *** people or desperate people...

And yes I have tried the Nerium Product because my boyfriend asked me to after he became a nerium brand partner and I stopped using it after a few days because my face broke out in a red itchy rash which they will say is normal!This company is a complete ripoff from the product to the business model..absolutely insane that people buy into this nonsense!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "brand partner " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Destinyin2015 is overall dissatisfied with Nerium International. The most disappointing about other product at Nerium International was products, business model and business ethics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nerium International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Nerium International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nerium International?

Comments

I just compared my friends' photos of 2 years ago, before they got into Nerium and started using the products on their skin.They look 10 years older now (at least 10 years older).

Their skin is all puffy and bloated and does not look natural. My friend and her husband were so gorgeous in their middle 50's. She was in a beauty pageant a few years ago when she turned 50. She was beautiful and he was so handsome.

I was shocked when I saw their photos today on FB. It has been almost a year now since I have seen them.

It is sad because they were so beautiful!They are currently at an international conference some where and I notice that everyone at their table in the photo seems to have this same puffy, blotchy skin.

Miami, Florida, United States #1210739

It's a scam and a cult-like organization. Stay away from anything Nerium!

My wife is into Nerium and it's taking up three evenings per week and all day Saturday's.She's only been involved 3-4 months, has spent thousands of dollars and certainly isn't even close to making a profit.

It's as if she's in a cult.I despise pyramid schemes no matter how badly they try to hide them.

Wow, watch all the Neriumites getting defensive then blaming the woman...real mature.If you want more information about how messed up Nerium is, look at all the lawsuits, all the universities and labs that are sending them stop and desist notices that they endorse Nerium, they don't.

Nerium is a crook and the following can have some well meaning people who don't want to look at the facts. People are scared of aging so of course some people will do anything not to hear or believe the negatives of their precious company. Also, if you are a Nerium brand partner, run. If this company gets sued by a part of the government, chances are you are getting sued and not the company.

That's the point of making you say all of this *** and why they are not selling it in stores, they are not liable.

Went to a party, it's cult behavior. Also, they have no idea how the product works and want you to 'just enjoy the results'.

Yeah, no, I'm fine.I like science and proof.

League City, Texas, United States #1059645

Sour grapes!!NERIUM AD DOES WORK !!

I AM LIVING PROOF , ALONG WITH MILLIONS OF OTHERS!! IT DOES NOT WORK IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SO YOU, OF COURSE, COULD NOT SEE RESULTS!! YOUR DISPLEASURE IS WITH YOUR X, THAT IS NOT NERIUM'S FAULT!! HIS LACK OF SUCCESS IS HIS PROBLEM.....OR PERHAPS IT IS YOUR FAULT.

CONSTANT NAGGING RAGGING AND PUT DOWN SURELY DID NOT HELP HIM OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!! SHAME ON YOU!!

MANY MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN NERIUM!!CAN T HELP WONDER WHAT YOU DO THAT SO EXCEEDS YOUR X'S SUCCESS......

If you work this business like any business you will succeed.I'm driving the Lexus that Nerium pay's me $500.00 monthly to lease.

I am not a millionaire YET, but this is part of my plan B. I am a business owner and sell their products along with my conventional business. Please educate yourself before posting rants.

I wish you many blessings and hope that you can find happiness.Live Happy

I've been jerking off with it and my *** has never looked better!

So weird.I just started in April and received my bonus cash and iPad already.

I have changed lives and people feel confident in their bodies after struggling for so long.

I own a lawn business and sell Nerium and everyone loves it.It doesn't take away from my life, it's done nothing but help it.

Nerium appears to be a cult. People nag their friends and family to buy this stuff that definitely doesn't work.

to Anonymous League City, Texas, United States #1059648

Your information IS WRONG!!NERIUM DOES WORK !!

There are always going to be naysayers when they themselves are unsuccessful!!

There are now actually MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS.A "cult" that is hilarious....!!