Hamilton, Montana
9.6K views

2 years into Nerium,long story short my boyfriend is a Brand Partner,I didnt want to be part of it until I tried the product my boyfriend signed up immediately because a brand partner called him after he dropped me off that evening....The Servant Leader Jeff Olson says "you will be a better version of yourself," truth is I have seen my boyfriend turn into someone I do not know anymore.Spending 1000's of dollars attending conferences,local nerium training, he still has not received a free ipad or Lexus SURPRISE lol Dont be fooled, after 5 years being with my boyfriend I ended our once strong secure and happy relationship because my boyfriend no longer has integrity or morals. Dont get suckered in, look at lawsuit Ray Liotta recently in March 2014 speaks volumes about this company and what is real.

GET REAL is their motto and if you say one negative thing or ask a brand partner to explain one thing they get defensive. Heck my boyfriend is so brainwashed that he doesnt go anywhere in public anymore without wearing a shirt and hat that says "nerium," always nice when we go out to a romantic dinner ugh its embarrassing! After 2 years my boyfriend and I stopped even bringing Nerium up in any conversation because it was so awful. Coming from living it for the past 2 years I can only say if you don't want to watch someone you love turn into a person with absolutely no integrity or good morals don't even attend a party because they will brainwash you and make you feel like you are not real if you don't do it!

A strong secure relationship for 5 years and I broke things off because honestly my boyfriend has changed into someone I do not know and I guarantee you it is not a better version of himself! Also ladies BE REAL your skin and wrinkles will not change just by applying lotion, an intelligent person knows your skin is based on how healthy and good you take care of yourself and in order for this to happen it comes from the inside out, use natural organic products (olive oil or coconut oil for 10.00 and both have proven to be great for skin no side effects and no long term damage either) and your skin will be glowing..just like nerium firm don't believe you can get firm just by applying lotion and not changing anything else..this company is praying on the *** people or desperate people...

And yes I have tried the Nerium Product because my boyfriend asked me to after he became a nerium brand partner and I stopped using it after a few days because my face broke out in a red itchy rash which they will say is normal! This company is a complete ripoff from the product to the business model..absolutely insane that people buy into this nonsense!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "brand partner " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Destinyin2015 is overall dissatisfied with Nerium International. The most disappointing about other product at Nerium International was products, business model and business ethics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nerium International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Nerium International to other companies on our site.

Comments

I just compared my friends' photos of 2 years ago, before they got into Nerium and started using the products on their skin. They look 10 years older now (at least 10 years older).

Their skin is all puffy and bloated and does not look natural. My friend and her husband were so gorgeous in their middle 50's. She was in a beauty pageant a few years ago when she turned 50. She was beautiful and he was so handsome.

I was shocked when I saw their photos today on FB. It has been almost a year now since I have seen them.

It is sad because they were so beautiful! They are currently at an international conference some where and I notice that everyone at their table in the photo seems to have this same puffy, blotchy skin.

Miami, Florida, United States #1210739

It's a scam and a cult-like organization. Stay away from anything Nerium!

My wife is into Nerium and it's taking up three evenings per week and all day Saturday's. She's only been involved 3-4 months, has spent thousands of dollars and certainly isn't even close to making a profit.

It's as if she's in a cult. I despise pyramid schemes no matter how badly they try to hide them.

Wow, watch all the Neriumites getting defensive then blaming the woman...real mature. If you want more information about how messed up Nerium is, look at all the lawsuits, all the universities and labs that are sending them stop and desist notices that they endorse Nerium, they don't.

Nerium is a crook and the following can have some well meaning people who don't want to look at the facts. People are scared of aging so of course some people will do anything not to hear or believe the negatives of their precious company. Also, if you are a Nerium brand partner, run. If this company gets sued by a part of the government, chances are you are getting sued and not the company.

That's the point of making you say all of this *** and why they are not selling it in stores, they are not liable.

Went to a party, it's cult behavior. Also, they have no idea how the product works and want you to 'just enjoy the results'.

Yeah, no, I'm fine. I like science and proof.

League City, Texas, United States #1059645

Sour grapes!! NERIUM AD DOES WORK !!

I AM LIVING PROOF , ALONG WITH MILLIONS OF OTHERS!! IT DOES NOT WORK IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SO YOU, OF COURSE, COULD NOT SEE RESULTS!! YOUR DISPLEASURE IS WITH YOUR X, THAT IS NOT NERIUM'S FAULT!! HIS LACK OF SUCCESS IS HIS PROBLEM.....OR PERHAPS IT IS YOUR FAULT.

CONSTANT NAGGING RAGGING AND PUT DOWN SURELY DID NOT HELP HIM OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!! SHAME ON YOU!!

MANY MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN NERIUM!! CAN T HELP WONDER WHAT YOU DO THAT SO EXCEEDS YOUR X'S SUCCESS......

If you work this business like any business you will succeed. I'm driving the Lexus that Nerium pay's me $500.00 monthly to lease.

I am not a millionaire YET, but this is part of my plan B. I am a business owner and sell their products along with my conventional business. Please educate yourself before posting rants.

I wish you many blessings and hope that you can find happiness. Live Happy

I've been jerking off with it and my *** has never looked better!

So weird. I just started in April and received my bonus cash and iPad already.

I have changed lives and people feel confident in their bodies after struggling for so long.

I own a lawn business and sell Nerium and everyone loves it. It doesn't take away from my life, it's done nothing but help it.

Nerium appears to be a cult. People nag their friends and family to buy this stuff that definitely doesn't work.

to Anonymous League City, Texas, United States #1059648

Your information IS WRONG!! NERIUM DOES WORK !!

There are always going to be naysayers when they themselves are unsuccessful!!

There are now actually MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. A "cult" that is hilarious....!!

to Anonymous #1146238

Read the definition of a cult and then look at your job. Easier said than actually doing your own research and regergutating negativity.

Aiea, Hawaii, United States #973559

Seems to me you need to speak to your ex about this not a review board.

Murphysboro, Illinois, United States #965051

This review just sounds bitter. No company ruins relationships, people do!

Im sorry things didnt work out.... but you cant blame Nerium for a broken relationship.

You walked away. Own your feelings and take responsibility for your decision.

Olivehurst, California, United States #956484

I can sympathize with this woman. My long relationship with my girlfriend also came to an end because of Nerium.

Our relationship was great, filled with dates to the farmers market too playing jenga at the neighbors next door. One day a friend of ours introduced her to this company called Nerium and wanted her to start her own business and participate in the distribution of the product. At first I thought it was a great idea because I could see the motivation, excitement and passion that brought out of her. Anyways long story short, she had attended a few meetings and wanted to host her own at our place.

So the night she had the meeting, I came home from church to find two brand new Lexus vehicles parked in the driveway. I entered the house through the garage and saw a brand new Apple IPad sitting on the kitchen counter, the only problem was it was playing *** material with nobody around. I then proceeded upstairs to see where everyone was at and next thing I know I walk into my bedroom seeing my girlfriend nude, bent over getting a train ran on her by 6 guys. I was so disgusted with her behavior and mistrust we broke up and I threw her out of the house.

I later learned the Nerium meetings were actually prostitution rings and sex parties taking place at peoples homes and banquet halls of Holiday Inns. These Nerium guys are a bunch of pimps, slapping people around taking their women and money only to go out and spend it on new Lexus's and IPads.

to Ned #988391

I'm sorry, Ned. That's a ridiculous story.

I've been looking into Nerium since one of my bosses, a mom of 2 little ones, invited me to a party. We worked at a ski resort. I live in a posh community. Yes, there were 2 Lexuses in the parking lot but it turns out I've taught these ladies' children at the school I used to teach at.

They are real people. We were meeting at at a church in our community. Your story is absolutely ridonculous. I think you made it up to get a rise out of people.

Ludicrous. By the way, the product really works. I'm extremely sensitive to just about everything on the market and this product was gentle on my skin. Not everyone is going to have the same experience.

Oil of Olay does absolutely nothing for me and I used it for years. I've wasted hundreds of dollars on products like Neutrogena, ROC, etc. Find what works for you but don't bash a company just because it wasn't your cup of tea. I'm hoping this company will allow me to work from home so that I can home school my son instead of placing him on medication for ADHD.

How's that for putting family first? I'll let you know how it goes.

to ski *** #1057904

It was obviously a joke. Also, Nerium is ***.

I'm curious to hear the "boyfriends " side of this story. A women scorned ! I love Nerium and I have have very high standards and morals.

to Doo4dah1 Hamilton, Montana, United States #944994

LOL Scorned not even close..just stating the facts....quite honestly I am pretty sure he would tell anyone (if he were being honest with himself anyhow) Nerium was a huge reason why our relationship ended. His goal and main dream in life is making lots of money, getting that Lexus and whatever else money can buy, that is most important to him and so I hope it works out for him and I hope it doesn't cost him, not just a lot more money then he has already spent being a brand partner, but also more real meaningful relationships along the way because sadly no amount of money or material things will ever buy or will buy back anyone's respect, admiration or love ...but not scorned at all, like I said I hope it all works out for him and I hope he gets all the money he ever dreamed of... for myself I know God closed that chapter in my life because I value love over money and I am now free to find a partner who values the same and I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life

to Destiny #978881

I went to a meeting last night and these people are crazy first of all there was no product anywhere they show before and after pics that are edited it is no different then amway nuskin they are not selling a product they are selling people to buy this product and get ripped off don't walk away from these people RUN!!!! as fast as you can they are full of it this makes me sick they prey on these poor people who don't know any better!!!

to Anonymous #1002616

never, ever, ever apply nerium to your ***, .... if you have one, or have access to one!